How to Become a Riverbend Member
Here are five steps you can take to become a Riverbend member:
- If you visit our church, you can ask at the Welcome Center or in the church office for the Discovering Riverbend manual. Read the manual to learn what Riverbend believes and practices.
- You can phone the church office (672-1821) to schedule a pastoral interview.
- During the interview, you may ask any unanswered questions about Riverbend; also, the two interviewing pastors will ask for your testimony and confirm (or schedule) your Biblical baptism by immersion.
- Sign a statement that you will abide by the Riverbend Membership Covenant and the Church By-Laws.
- Be recognized as a member during a Worship Service.