Sarah’s Circle is composed of Riverbend women who exalt Christ and who seek to be “Salt and Encouragment” to each other, our families, our church family and our community.
Our Biblical Focus
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality. Romans 12:10-13
Sarah’s Circle began in 2001 when a few women had a desire and a heart for Christian fellowship with other women.
We gather monthly, most frequently in a home but also at the church, at the beach or in restaurants. We share dinner, fellowship, prayer and ministry. It is all for His honor, His glory and our joy that we assemble and serve.
Our Ministry Outlets
Because of the impact of God’s Word, many doors for ministry have been shared:
• Quarterly visits to Riverbend homebound members, including husbands who visit with men.
• Hosting an Academy class and their families for a special dinner.
• Providing a Pastor/Wives Appreciation Dinner.
• Showing appreciation to the Academy staff and faculty with small personalized gifts.
• Honoring Riverbend’s senior ladies (Hands of Grace) with an entertainment-oriented Brunch/Luncheon during Thanksgiving or Christmas.
• Hosting a yearly Baby Shower for Alpha Women's Center in Bunnell.
• Hosting personalized receptions following funerals.
To know more about Sarah’s Circle, please contact Linda Giovanni at (386) 672-1154, or click here, or Carole Edwards at (386) 673-0896, or click here.
*Click here to view the SARAH'S Circle Cookbook